VSS campus welcomes community of students, faculty and staff who engage in inspired work and play, from spirited discussions on Academics and Art to competition in Sports & Music.
The programs are progressive through the school and provides opportunities for personal and social development for all students by introducing them to different interests and experiences. Students are encouraged to participate in a number of activities in the lower grades, then given the opportunity to build on the foundation of their experience and extend and enrich their interests as they move into the Middle School.
Students enjoy many opportunities to participate in a wide range of recreational and sporting activities. These sessions are designed for social interaction, learning and enjoyment, as well as setting a trend for an active life in the future.
All activities are envisioned to foster appreciation for our cultural / religious diversity and instilling core human values. Few activities include:
- Student council election – July 2020
- Dr. Kalam commemoration – 27th July 2020
- Dr. Vikram Sarabhai commemoration – 12th Aug 2020
- VSS Campaigns
- MY TREE-MY PLANET - World Environment Day- July 2020
- SIRIUS (SciFest)- World space week – Oct 2020
- ENDURE - World day for Social Justice – Feb 2021
- Culture Fairs: Onam, Ramadan & Christmas celebrations / Fairs
- Sports day – Jan 2021
- Community programs – 1 Program per Qtr. (2020 & 2021)
- Inter House Competition – 2 days – Feb 2021
- TRANSCEND- Annual School day Celebrations – Mar 2021
These are rolling programme of lunchtime and Integrated Development Clubs (IDC) and leagues, through the year with a view to appealing to as many students as possible.