VSS campus welcomes community of students, faculty and staff who engage in inspired work and play, from spirited discussions on Academics and Art to competition in Sports & Music.
The programs are progressive through the school and provides opportunities for personal and social development for all students by introducing them to different interests and experiences. Students are encouraged to participate in a number of activities in the lower grades, then given the opportunity to build on the foundation of their experience and extend and enrich their interests as they move into the Middle School.
Students enjoy many opportunities to participate in a wide range of recreational and sporting activities. These sessions are designed for social interaction, learning and enjoyment, as well as setting a trend for an active life in the future.
All activities are envisioned to foster appreciation for our cultural / religious diversity and instilling core human values. Few activities include:
- Student council election – Jun 21
- Dr. Vikram Sarabhai commemoration – 12th Aug 21
- World space week - Oct 21
- Dr. Kalam commemoration – Oct 21
- VSS Campaigns
- MY TREE-MY PLANET - World Environment Day – Jun - Sep 21
- SIRIUS (SciFest)- Science Campaign– Oct - Dec 21
- WE STAND - Social Justice Campaign – Jan - Feb 22
- Cultural days – Ramzan, Onam, Christmas fairs
- Sports day – Nov 21
- Inter House Co-Curricular Competition – Jan 22
- School Annual day celebrations – Mar 22
- Science Summer camp – Apr 22
These are rolling programme of lunchtime and Integrated Development Clubs (IDC) and leagues, through the year with a view to appealing to as many students as possible.